I’m a recent graduate working in journalism, new to London and city life in general and I still get lost on the tube! I’m hoping to work my way up the career ladder (slowly but surely!). My dream is to be a top financial reporter and influencer – I love politics (not politicians!). Right now I’m loving exploring London, and finding lots of hidden gems to eat and shop in.
- I love: South Bank in the sunshine, Monmouth coffee and Instagram (I’m addicted!).
- Upside of life: Living the dream I always wanted to live and work in London.
- I wish: All my shoes were Louboutins
- Things that niggle: Not sure which niggles me most – Early morning alarms, I’m definitely not a morning person, or only finding one leg of my favourite pair of stockings in the morning rush.
- I would rather: Spend an hour doing Bikram than spinning at the gym!
- Guilty pleasure: Hangover takeaways